Sunday, April 15, 2007

Control Freak



Waterfall-a study of control
My subdivision (how convenient)
4.15.07
8:30 PM

I finally figured out how to control light, shutter speed, sensor sensitivity, and depth of field to make my photos do what I want! In this instance anyway.


After being out sick all week (4 days away from work) and having nothing to do all day but feel miserable and wait until Magnum PI came on at 5 PM (true story! Sleuth Channel-Dish Network) I had time to brainstorm and think about how I can create images I want by taking control of my camera. Of course the minute the clock hit 5 it was allllll Magnum alll the way.

5 comments:

Cara Bara said...

That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

very cool photo!!!!

MRae said...

Thanks ladies! It's a cool feeling to finally see a technique turn out that the "pros" use!

Duck said...

So you've got yourself a fancy pants digital SLR there, in your fancy pants subdivision with its fancy pants waterfalls? You're just living the dream lady. Slick. :)

Anonymous said...

Where is my fancy pants digital SLR? I can do without the waterfalls ;)