Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just for Cher!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is a farmer-type dude and his little teeny JRT dog. I took this with my cell phone at the Boise Saturday Market (which incidentilly people are NOT allowed to bring their dogs to anymore thanks to a stuck up sticky-beak city health code officer-this was the last dog weekend) with Cher's mismatched car/driver contest in mind. He was just ambling along with his little friend so I snuck this shot. Very sweet.

6 comments:

cher said...

very sweet and very stealthy! great photo fiona!! thanks!!!!

cher said...

they are very mismatched indeed...

Duck said...

even your cell phone takes better pics than mine. sheesh! and no more dogs at the saturday market? that's ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

lol yeah you would picture him with like an aussie shepherd or something. That sucks about not being able to bring dogs =( It's outside, why not?!?! grr

cher said...

my blog misses you. it told me. i told it to shut the hell up, but it won't listen to me.

cher said...

as sad as i am that you don't blog regularily, i am always so thrilled to come here and see my name up in lights...
ahhh...me.
i am really great aren't i?