Wednesday, November 14, 2007

...and that's OK.


Hi Gang,

Probably no one comes around here anymore and that's ok, but I'd like to give a brief update on life while I wait to be inspired for a cooler post.

New job is going well. I have been so busy and working long hours that it's pretty much been consuming me since I started in September. And that's ok. I love it, its exciting and fun. For those of you who don't know, it's a full service ad agency in Boise. www.drake-cooper.com.

School is going well. That is the other project that is consuming the rest of my free time and that's ok. Only 6 classes to go and I graduate with an MBA in Marketing-woohoo!

So the rest of my free time has been just trying to stay sane. I have lovely fall pictures I'd like to post. Hopefully I'll get to that soon.

And here is a picture to ponder from www.stuffonmycat.com. I laughed so hard that I just had to share. (Check out the site, there is so much more hilarity there.)

I wonder what he's laughing at?

6 comments:

Duck said...

Awesome, you're back! ...and I've basically stopped posting. Figures.

But anyway, yay you're back! Glad to hear everything's going well for you.

MRae said...

Duck! Miss ya! Thanks for the note!So sorry that i haven't been available lately. We should post something on your blog conglomerate together...

How's WV?

cher said...

FIOOOONA!!!!
Just in time for my new contest!!! yea! lucky lucky you!

i was happy you thought noone came around anymore. i thought you knew how i was full on stalking you and quit blogging altogether.

cher said...

you are a blog tease.
you know that right?

MRae said...

I know i'm a blog tease, i'm sorry! But I'm extremely glad to know you're my blog stalker-perhaps that will inspire me?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

cher said...

well, maybe i need to up my stalking techniques.