Monday, December 05, 2005

Oh Dane...

You are wonderful and as fabulous as ever. You made me laugh at SNL for the first time in eight years. You are a god. I now can add to my repertoire: "Rock and Roll Quotes," "The Effeminate Theater Guy" and "Itchy Sweater Freak!"


Ok James Blunt? Was that his name? Loved his music but he was a little scary! I think his eyes were boring a hole right through my TV screen to me! Aack! He was watching me, I know.


Oh and I love how SNL now has two female Weekend Update anchors! FINALLY, way to get with the times!

Also, Dane, loved your new bits in your opening stand-up bit.

Cheers!

11 comments:

MRae said...

Duck, I already have started using them! Although it's ineffectual on my dogs and bunny. The ferret got the joke though.

JM said...

I didn't watch SNL on Saturday, like I thought I would. I just couldn't...their skits never end, never ever end..even when Horatio Sanz is laughing into the camera, they don't cut.
I did put it on for one skit, while flipping through the channels. It was the skit with the taco commercial.
I just wish SNL knew what was funny again.

MRae said...

Poodlebomb~you are introuble. I need you to say the jelly sketch three times and the car accident sketch 5 times and you will be cleared of your tresspass.

Nutty~He sure was a cutie!! but now he's a big movie star and has left the bowels of SNL-only to return as host in the future... PS I can't believe Tim Meadows has actually left SNL!

Angel~they've been struggling for years, i totally agree. Like i said this was the first time in 8 years i even watched it and was able to choke it down. They try to hard now, and the magic of the old casts are gone.

Phats said...

Is this the guy who talked about Chicken tenders?

MRae said...

Phats~ This is indeed!!!

Phats said...

I saw him on Comedy Central

Mr. Shife said...

The wool turtleneck sweater skit was quite amusing, and almost made me pee a little in my pants.

Mike H said...

I've already used the Rock Quotes 4 times at work.

I'm such a copycat.

cher said...

i miss having cable to see all the fun stuff you guys talk about. wow, that dane guy is gorgeous!

Phats said...

did you go on the retreat too?

MRae said...

mike~that's the whole mission of the COD (Church of Dane) Use it you user!

Cher~he is indeed. I was sure that I was going to marry Dane... until i met my husband that is...

Phats~I am. And oh how lovely it is.