Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I am alive, alive, ALIVE!!

Well after a harrowing 48 hours locked in the auditorium at the Grove after the retreat, hitchhiking home in my black dress, loosing my way and nearly falling in an empty canal I have made it home!


Actually, I should tell you the truth. My mind was numbed beyond comprehension and I haven't been able to function correctly since the morning of 12/08. What is a blog? How do you drive a stick shift? What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen Swallow? Oh.. so.. confused...


I seem to keep getting calls for Pizza Hut on my blog... I'm going to have to get that fixed. What did I miss while I was in a sales-induced coma?

(no honestly it was pretty interesting this time around--my disclaimer if anyone from work decides to pop in for a visit...)

13 comments:

Phats said...

Sorry Fiona I tagged you, but I am glad you're alive!

cher said...

so you missed phats's tag, but the good news is, it's not too late to send in an entry of your christmas tree!! (to me)

JM said...

well back!

LBseahag said...

Huh? What?
Pizza Hut?

Where?

welcome back

cher said...

merry christmas fiona!! and to your family.

Phats said...

Hi Fiona you don't update very often do you?

MRae said...

I guys!

Phats-you tagged me? is it too late? I've been so busy with the holidays that I haven't had time to get online!

Cher~I accept your "tag" I'll post me tree shortly!

Angel~ Thanks!

LB~ I am so craving pizza right now

Cher~ Merry Christmas to you and yours as well! I'll be posting soon, thanks for coming by! I hope Christmas in Canada is White and lovely this year!

Hi Phats again~ Not lately. i'm so sorry. I have been so incredibly busy. :-( I'm a bad blogger, BAD BLOGGER!!

Phats said...

I guess you're incredibly busy buying my christmas gift, so that is acceptable

Phats said...

Have a great holiday Fiona! :)

cher said...

fiona....it's not a tag. it's a contest and you have just over 24 hours to email me your tree pic to enter it. email it to me at chersrobs@hotmail.com
contest closes dec 30 midnight. BC time....whatever time that is.

cher said...

i am begiining to think that you are infact NOT alive. ok, maybe you are alive, but just kinda lifeless.

Anonymous said...

fiona.
you have at this point for sure forgotten all about blogging. i don't even rememeber how to sign in. i just wanted to say hi and that we, you're people hope you made it out alive.


Cher

Duck said...

So it's just over a year since you stopped blogging. It's a sad sad day. Well six days ago was a sad sad day I guess.