Sunday, March 11, 2007

Just Like Starting Over

Oh blogger, I can hardly express my mixed emotions at my thoughtlessness... Oh Blogger, can you ever forgive me?

I am going to attempt to maintain this blog, though only for my own enjoyment. What have I been up to this past year? Hmmm.... Just life. I'm gong to school for my MBA in Marketing, maintaining home, family, job and life... Been busy doing mundane things.

So, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Valentines Day, Happy St. Patrick's Day, Happy Memorial, Fourth of July, Labor, Columbus, Veterans, Presidents day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Valentines day... And welcome spring!

3 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Welcome back.

Duck said...

What he said. Also, good thinking on doing it for your own enjoyment. Cause if you don't like it, what's the point, right? You might want to give some serious thought to removing the word verification too. I took mine off a long time ago and haven't gotten spammed once (knock on wood).

MRae said...

Well at least with word verification I know the people who REALLY want to write me will! :-P
Thanks for the tip.