Thursday, December 08, 2005

Out of Office Assistant says....


Hi, you've reached the desk of Fiona. I will be out of the office until Monday December 12th participating in huggy happy company meetings. If you need immediate assistance please post a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I must warn you I will be having way to much fun to even think about blogging (chuckle, snort, gaffaw, lie.) So please leave a message after the beep.


BEEP.




Me for the next few days--->

8 comments:

cher said...

oh, sorry, wrong number.

JM said...

Have a good time!

Phats said...

hmm cute bunny you got there

LBseahag said...

now how in the hell am i supposed to get my parking validated? i mean, me validated?

MRae said...

Cher~how many times do I have to tell you this isn't PIZZA HUT?!

Thanks Angel~ I tried, I don't think I did though. The food was yummy, but...

Phats~That is my Happy Bunny. He imparts words of wisdom on the unsuspecting. My favorite is "Boys lie and kind of stink"

Poodlebomb~ You copied me!! At least you were playing hookie, I was sitting in a freezing auditorium for 16 hours doodling on my notebook and daydreaming about Christmas.

LB~I have a purple voucher you can take to any White Castle for validation-sorry about the impromt service. Have some French Fries for me, too.

Duck~Yes it was a big lie. No fun was had. Oh wait, I had fun passing notes and being the Peanut Gallery, you should have been sitting by Hot Meghan... Your wife looked lovely last night at the party. I was too much of a scrooge to get up and mingle by that point.

Phats said...

are you back too?

cher said...

ya, can i please have a large meat lovers pizza and some honey galric wi... oh, sorry. wrong number again

Phats said...

wow are you alive, did they leave you on the retreat?