Friday, November 11, 2005

B**CH you better step OFF!

I've recently noticed that my office has been on a campaign to "Fight the Flu," hanging taunting reminders up all over (bathrooms, kitchens, taping them to our backs...) to wash our hands. Making the unsanitary feel guilty, as if they are being watched, leaving the bathroom without sanitizing before hand. Taunting, yelling signs-hanging on mirrors and cupboards reminding you that if you do NOT wash your hands this is what will happen:

So not only will you be taunted if you don't sanatize after you tinkle, you are threatened with bodily harm. Note the backhand coming from Blondie as Tootsie sneezes into her Kleenex "Bi$$h don't you be doing that by me!" Wham! backhanded-Tootsie falls to the ground and cowers... Next time she will wash her hands. Next time she will not sneeze by Blondie. Blondie is violent.

5 comments:

MRae said...

don't forget to clean between your fingers and under your nails where germs collect...

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they are going to have a dance off?

cher said...

i laughed hard at the backhand bit! who drew this piece of sinage? man. i wish i had that job!

MRae said...

Ms. Nuttyblonde~ That is a horrifying thought... think of all the germs that accumulate in those latex gloves

Cher~ You know something sinister was going on in that design. Perhaps they were drawing from childhood experiences?

Poodlebomb~ I KNOW who you work with and who doesn't wash their hands and I want to throw up.

Mr. Shife said...

Blondie smacked my ass. Where are the sexual harassmaent flyers? And I have been playing with an open sore on my leg, I must hurry to the comode to wash my filthy little phalangies.