Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gadammit I got tagged..........

Thanks Duck... thanks a lot.

60 mindless questions about me...

1. First name:Meghan
2. Were you named after anyone? Named after myself. My dad saw me and all the other name choices flew out the window and I was forever known as... Meghan.
3. Do you wish on stars? I used to
4. When did you last cry? Saturday
5. Do you like your handwriting? Eh...
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
7. What is your birth date?March 2.
What is your most embarrassing CD? I am not embarrassed about any of my CD's.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Uh huh! I love me!
10. Are you a daredevil? Nay. in the literal action i am not. But I moved all the way to Boise from MN by myself, for myself... in a leap of faith that a relationship would work out (it did...)
11. Favorite Magazines? Dog Fancy, People
12. Do looks matter? I believe they do initially but the personality and actions make the looks so much more pronounced. You can be so pretty but behave ugly and you are ugly
13. How do you release anger?I talk things out, throw mini tantrums, get cranky and argue
14. Where is your second home? Apple Valley, MN
15. Do you trust others easily? To a point. I tend to be more on the wary side
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?BARBIES!!!!!!!!!!
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless?Phy Ed-Square Dancing
18. Do you have a journal?Many. Do I faithfully write in any of them? No.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not a lot, but it is a favorite form of humor for me
20. Favorite movie(S): Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Ever After, Office Space, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein
21. What are your nicknames? Meeg, Meeghander, MegPegLeg, Meg, Meggie, Magoo, Megs, Morgan Mundane
22. Would you bungee jump? Not unless I had a death wish
23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes. Mom taught me well. I still feel guilty if I don't.
24. Do you think that you are strong? Yes physically and emotionally
25. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?Oh gosh I love ice cream... Ben and Jerry's New York Super Chunk Fudge
26. Shoe Size?9.5
27. What is your favorite color? RED and browns
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I loose focus, easily distracted.
29. Who do you miss most? Me at age 6, my family in MN, my twin neices
30. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? Eh.. Feel free to reply!
31. What color pants are you wearing? Gray
32. What are you listening to right now? MrShife sneezing (his eyes were closed...) Repip's music
33. Last thing you ate? Tuna fish and half a bananananana
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Crimson Red (or another inappropriate favorite: Indian Red)
35. What is the weather like right now? Inverted, Sunny and hazy-can't see the mountains
36. Last person you talked to on the phone?My Body Shop at Home Consultant
37. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face, body type, clothing style
38. Do you like the person who sent this to you? The Duck tagged me, and he's alright. He aint heavy... he's my brother...
39. How Are You Today? I'm fine, a little hungry, has anyone seen my shoes? How are you?
40. Favorite Drink? Strawberry Daquiries
41. Favorite Sport? Ick
42. Hair Color?Brown Ash Brown-blonde highlights
43. Eye Color? Blue
44. Do you wear contacts? Nope, nevah evah
45. Favorite Food? Italian
46. Last Movie You Watched? Bedknobs and Broomsticks
47. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve evening and Christmas morning
48. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Shyea happy endings
49. Summer Or Winter? It really depends, sometimes I just LOVE the winter time. Fall is my favorite
50. Hugs OR Kisses? Cozy hugs
51. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Ice cream
52. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Poodlebomb
53. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?Probly Mrshife. He won't want to be tagged
54. Living Arrangements? Own my own home with husband, two dogs, a ferret and a bunny
55. What Books Are You Reading? nothing right now, but my favorite series is the Stephanie Plumb series by Janet Evanovich-and Pride and Prejudice
56. What's On Your Mouse Pad? At work: a wristrest and home: Winnie the Pooh
57. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Medium and the news
59. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Um hi? The Beatles... hands down for me!
60. What's the furthest you've been from home? Grand Bahama Island on the worst trip of my entire life....
Here you are tagged people:
MrShife
Poodlebomb
Cher
Totolehero
Sorry guys.

14 comments:

MRae said...

It's a mystery! It's the invisible question with the invisible answer...

Phats said...

I don't know you that well so I appreciate someone making you do this :) thanks duck! haha.

BTW March Madness ends in april, geesh not July. :) and you need to vote!

cher said...

i will post mine tomorrow....
all 60 of them....well 59 actually.

cher said...

NOOOOO way! twice my ass!

MRae said...

Duck~They have to let their alter personality answer on one and their *regular* personality on the other. Yeah.

Plus I figgured I get Cher cause I go visit hers all the time and you never do!

Mr. Shife said...

I will answer once on my English blog and I will have Quincy answer once. But he is pretty stubborn, and I am pretty sure he can't type. And I don't think he can read either. Hmmm, don't hold your breath on Quincy.

MRae said...

Phats~I tag you too!

Phats said...

Oh man!! I just saw this today, I promise I will do it after the thanksgiving holiday :) I enjoy these i am a dork

Phats said...

Alright I did it as promised, now you are OBLOGigated to go read it :) okeh not really

MRae said...

Phats you are a true blogger! :-P

cher said...

ok fiona, we get it, you got tagged... lets move on shall we? LOL!

MRae said...

cher are you saying I should post something new?

Phats said...

Yes I am saying it too :)

MRae said...

Fine... :-P