Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Things I am thankful for...


(I'm always a day late and a dollar short)


Except for numbers 1-6, these are in no particular order:
1. My Freedom
2. My husband

3. My family and friends
4. My beautiful twin neices Jasmine and Lilly (15 months old)
5. My family and friend's health
6. My furkids
7. My lovely home
8. My job
9. Chocolate
10. Dairy Queen Georgia Mudd Fudge and Brownie Supreme blizzards
11. (While I'm at it:) Ben and Jerry's Fudge Brownie and New York Super Chunk Fudge
12. Pecan Pie
13. A working vehicle
14. The money to afford a Christmas tree and Christmas dinner
15. The money to help an unfortunate family in our area
16. The money to donate to the Humane Society
17. Target-I love Target
18. Robert and Russel who have gone off to defend our country in Korea and Afghanistan respectively
19. My Uncle Al and Uncle Bob who have repeatedly helped in the war effort by building bases and developing programs-also Uncle Bob who helped in Hurricane Katrina relief efforts helping to ID the deceased
20. Holiday spirit
21. The general goodness of human kind (though lacking lately-when it is shown, it's beautiful)
22. The unconditional love of doggies.
24. Italian food
25. Bread (can you tell i'm on a diet??)

What are you thankful for?

(Fiona)









(Frank)

13 comments:

cher said...

I am thankful that you are thankful for New York Super Chunk Fudge. If you weren't I would never have heard of it. I must go find this. TODAY>

I'd be thankful for your hottie husband too!

Phats said...

I don't know why, but for some reason I thought you were married to Mr Shife?? Maybe it's Boise ha.

Love the dogs they are adorable

MRae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MRae said...

Cher~It is the BEST. I will eat it from the pint while I am watching the 6 hour version of Pride and Prejudice... (only three hours at a time, please!)
Oh and thank you for your compliment-He's a stud :-D

Phats~You're close! We work in the same office, 15 feet apart, spend 9 hours a day together... it's kinda the same lol

Nutty~Thanks for coming by

Phats said...

You work with Mr Shife?! You are seriously my hero now!

I am thankful for
my health
my boilermaker sports
my kristen

MRae said...

Phats~I've always wanted to be a hero!! I'm pumped now. I want to wear Wonder Woman's golden wrist bands to commemorate this!

Seriously-most days at the office are a riot ;-)

Phats said...

That ice Cream is making me hungry

LBseahag said...

those are pretty doggies...hey, all my buddies are in here, how did i overlook you? opps...

MRae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MRae said...

LB~ My doggies are my kids. I think Fiona would get along well with Jinx! Thanks for stopping by... I lured all the others in with Ice Cream...

Phats said...

I love doggies, but that gosh darm ice cream is calling my name

JM said...

Like you I'm thankful for people like in #18. Because of them, we have so many things to be thankful for...especially number 1.
God Bless the men and woman of the military. We get to celebrate the holidays because of them..and sleep those Silent Nights, Holy Nights.

MRae said...

Angel~It's amazing what people will do to keep our freedom free. I'm glad that we're all remembering their sacrifices. It's so easy to put it on the back burner...

Phats~Go get yourself a pint! I'm thinking I might have to had that pic from myself cause everytime I see it i start to drool...

Poodlebomb~that's awesome! you did perfect. I know what you are thankful for, you exude (SIC?) it every day, sistah.

Duck~You're making me blush, you Stud-Muffin IT Chippendale. We're not happy about leaving the office either... perhaps the IT department we know and love can come with us and "east campus" can find a new team to service them?