Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How I waste my time:

I've been thinking about my days at work, what I do and how productive I am. I'm figuring that I only get about 15 minutes of real work done per week.. (Thank you Office Space for making me see the light.) below is today's list of wasted time... What about you? What is your list of wasted time in your day? Tell me. I could use more ideas on how to waste mine!

1. Tell my coworkers random stories about Farm Animals I see on my way to work.
2. Look at my wedding registry for updates, even though that's old news now
3. Plan scrapbook pages in my head
4. Read and comment on everyone's blog
5. Refresh the screen waiting to see a comment to my comment
6. IM'ng the chicas
7. Sit in traffic to and from work (ok, that's not my fault)
8. Reorganize my desk
9. Shop Online for things I don't need
10. break matt's computer so that the Duck doesn't have time to blog and he has to fix it
11. Spin around in my chair
12. Tell incredibly boring anecdotes about my beloved fur-kids that no one cares to hear about but they politely listen anyway and then rip on me as soon as I leave the room...

2 comments:

MRae said...

yeah especially in IT! Imagine it: you guys could (dare I say it?) Rule the World! :-P

Mr. Shife said...

And don't forget about the time you spend cropdusting and pillow fighting?