Friday, October 14, 2005

So what rattled around in YOUR head last night?




  • When I die I want to be a ghost. I will be a helpful ghost who will bring people the remote when they are all comfy on the couch and it is across the room on the end table.
  • Will anyone ever do a cover version of a New Kids on the Block song? (Someone actually wrote a legal paper about them!)
  • Why are rollarskates back in? If I had kept my "My Little Pony" rollarskates, would I be trendy? Are leg-warmers next?
  • I think I am suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Wedding disorder. Last night I had a dream that my hairdresser took off for Mexico the day of the wedding and I decided that I was going to switch dresses at the last minute. How long does this disorder last?
  • Why do my 50 lb German Shepherd and 160 lb Saint Bernard think it's so much fun to body slam me constantly at 60 mph? At the same TIME.
  • Why is Boy George such a freak?

4 comments:

MRae said...

Duck, I do have a bunny, his name is Charlee and he's so sweet. But he sheds like a maniac and has been relagated to a warm corner in the garage until we can figure something else out.

I think that once people got over the floaty remote they wouldn't freak out so much--as long as they got some benefit from it. But you have a good point.

I'm thinking that john tesh or that white-haired new age guy would do a fabulous job with "Right Stuff."

Man, I could have been so cool with your daughter! I used to take my my little ponies into the bathtub with barbie and my mermaids - well that was just last week.

I think Matt might be crazy.

Fiona came flying out of literally no where and slammed me into the ground and then stood on my face. I think i puked shards of my own rib that day.

yes.

Mr. Shife said...

I don't dream, dammit. Quit spreading rumors. I am a cyborg whose soul purpose is to cropdust.

MRae said...

you have acidy crop-dust. you know people drop dead in your wake. You have crop-dust like that weirdo IT guy we had for three days last summer.

Mr. Shife said...

And don't forget that my cyborg penis feels like corn.