Tuesday, October 11, 2005

News of the Day: The Oh So Important Opinions of Me...

Feel free to "discuss" and "talk amongst yourselves"

War waged against Smurfs; Is Gargamel to Blame? Belgium UNICEF releases some horrific pictures of battles waged in the Smurf's village... I had no idea they were even at war.

Swims like a fish... Now this is truly some heart-warming news! A 9 year-old boy swims from Alcatraz to shore and raised $30,000 for Hurricane Katrina victims. Nothing funny about that. Just good to see news like this for once.

No More Plumber's Crack Finally fashonista's are realizing that butt cleavage isn't "in." It's not pretty. Now perhaps portly teenage girls will wear jeans that raise to at least their hips instead of grazing their butt-cracks and bulging out their sides?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am responding to you "Foolishness Continuum" because I care. (tear drip) I care damn it! I care about you silly little remarks about the Smurfs even though that is pure nonsense and I care about the little swimmer...bless his heart!
I CARE you silly little poo head!

MRae said...

Sniff... if you cared you wouldn't call me a poo head.

Mr. Shife said...

I think you two need to get over yourselfs and just have a pillow fight.
So what kind of pants am I going to wear to the raves now?

MRae said...

wear some that compliment your underpants navy. (sequence and pale blue, like the new Chargers uniform!) You don't want those swimmers dying of heat exhaustion!

Mr. Shife said...

I think they have started a mutiny.

And I saw your TSIM, it is going to be a revolution.