Thursday, October 06, 2005

Is there an initiation rite?

Yep I've finally joined the bandwagon. After months of not even really knowing what the heck (or who for that matter) "blog" even was I have created my own. So what do i get for being a blogger now?

This is the Official Welcome to the Foolishness Continuum, or TFC as it is known in da fam.
TFC started about 8 years ago when my dad and I started to write emails to each other on a daily basis beginning in my first year of college. Year after year TFC escalated and so did the obsurdity. I'd now like to open it up to the masses.
It's gonna take awhile for this to get going be patient!

4 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

If you make out with David Hasselhoff's hair then you may be accepted in the blogging kingdom.

MRae said...

crap. I'll be pulling that rats nest out of my teeth for weeks.

How's that whole baby thing coming?

Anonymous said...

You're a blog bla bla bloo poo!

Mr. Shife said...

My underpants Navy are currently on leave. They are vacationing in the Cayman Islands.