Friday, October 07, 2005

What a fitting... Epitaph?



Word on the street is there is a new way to be immortalized in life and a new way for your loved ones to remember you and even to touch you every day. People, I'm talking about being cremated and being turned into a diamond (blue or yellow-your choice!) after death. Apparently the new thing is to take a tiny amount of your ashes to be turned into graphite and then put into super heated ovens to be turned into a diamond or two. I was already precious, lets turn me into a precious gem for eternity. But, don't just think you can pop into any jewelry store for this. The market is small and you can hand out a pretty penny for a pretty dead-person stone. Expect to pay anywhere from 2700-20k dollars for this. Perhaps you can use your inheritance? Tell Grandma to plan for it in her will.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can they do with the pieces of shit you eat for breakfast?

Anonymous said...

I don't think that would look pretty in a ring...it would be called a poo ring!

MRae said...

I think they would put shalaack on it and hang it around your neck.

Anonymous said...

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not very attractive.

MRae said...

sounds like a country song.